||PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Membership ID must be provided at the time of registration if you select Member Category.
- Students are required to upload a scanned copy of the student status proof (e.g., a letter issued by the school or the matriculation card) at the end of the registration process. The proof document must be in English and contains minimally the following information:
- Student name
- Student matriculation number (student ID with photo)
- Expiration date (Expiration/Expected graduation date should be later than the conference date)
- University name
- Each paid fee covers the presentation for ONE accepted abstract/paper only. Additional fee is HKD 2,000 to present an additional accepted abstract/paper. Each author may register and present up to THREE accepted abstracts/papers maximum (One as main author and another as additional papers).
- Registration confirmation is subject to payment being received. Once payment is received, the transaction records can be viewed / printed online.
- Authors are expected to register and attend the conference. Only camera-ready manuscripts that are IEEE Xplore® compliant can be included in the conference proceedings. Please note that this is not an undertaking by the program chair that accepted papers will appear on IEEE Xplore® and be indexed on the EI Compendex. Indexing decision is made by the organization(s) concerned.
||REGISTRATION WITHDRAWAL, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Authors need register and pay by
01 Jul 2022 10 Jul 2022 in order to have their papers included in the conference proceedings.
- There will be no refund for registration withdrawal/cancellation.